ItsMods

Full Version: [DETECTED] Black ops 2 Zombie Trainer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BLOPS 2 ZOMBIE TRAINER

TAC/VAC: DETECTED
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Notes
Made for SOLO / Custom Games
Use at OWN risk

[Image: HCkJ2.png]

News
Added Updating Feature.

Credits
@Jorndel - Creator & Design
@Isaakske - Insane Melee Range (It don't work)

Scans
5/44 and 2/19
>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh>mpgh
This is itsmods.
Dumb Bitch
I can smell mpgh here
It's not like people haven't released mpgh.net stuff here before, so yeah. Troll
THX verygood
I don't like it that much either, but hey, it's a nice trainer, i wouldn't suggest anyone uses it after today 26th November 2012.

It will be detected by now.

EDIT: I went through the OG thread on "the unspoken", and people have been banned, so use at your own risk.
Really ppl are getting banned for single player cheats?, and what does your game just not work anymore?, as only the campaign play is not online, zombies and multiplayer are all online. Is this because even the single player game is online now as opposed to before where it was played on your local hd?

The trainer is good and works, but this sucks (the banned thing), has anyone played this solo and got banned?
(11-27-2012, 20:00)timmytong Wrote: [ -> ]Really ppl are getting banned for single player cheats?, and what does your game just not work anymore?, as only the campaign play is not online, zombies and multiplayer are all online. Is this because even the single player game is online now as opposed to before where it was played on your local hd?

The trainer is good and works, but this sucks (the banned thing), has anyone played this solo and got banned?

Treyarch's Anti-Cheat scans all aspects of the game now, SP/ZM/MP are all scanned for cheaters, so yeah, it is difficult to cheat/modify the game. Maybe someone will find a way around it soon.
(11-28-2012, 01:01)dylankrajewski Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2012, 20:00)timmytong Wrote: [ -> ]Really ppl are getting banned for single player cheats?, and what does your game just not work anymore?, as only the campaign play is not online, zombies and multiplayer are all online. Is this because even the single player game is online now as opposed to before where it was played on your local hd?

Treyarch's Anti-Cheat scans all aspects of the game now, SP/ZM/MP are all scanned for cheaters, so yeah, it is difficult to cheat/modify the game. Maybe someone will find a way around it soon.

I HATE MPGH