ItsMods

Full Version: Teleport still need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know how to make a teleport so that i type !teleport NAME and they come to me? only for me and someone else using
Code:
if(Client.XUID == "blah")
--------------------------------------------------------
NOT IMPOSSIBRUUUUH BUT NOONE ANSWERS Sad
Some one else has a name, (Me xD)
And btw I thought a topic was made for this with a plugin, but u want a code I think
its a great game.. why it sso bad ?
Still noone answer?
Hmmm I think it's something to do with SetOrigin or something like that need to check my qczm later.
Ehh.... okey

anyone know?
(11-24-2012, 19:47)koro35 Wrote: [ -> ]Ehh.... okey

anyone know?

Dunno if this helps, but this code is from bigadmin, anyway this can be integrated with this? http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...orter.html

Code:
case "move":
          if (admin.permission(cmd, flags))
          {
            if (this.getcl(num, index1) != -1)
            {
              if (this.grouprank[this.permissiongroup[this.GetClient(num).get_XUID()]] <= this.grouprank[this.permissiongroup[this.GetClient(this.getcl(num, index1)).get_XUID()]])
              {
                this.GetClient(this.getcl(num, index1)).set_OriginX(this.GetClient(num).get_OriginX());
                this.GetClient(this.getcl(num, index1)).set_OriginY(this.GetClient(num).get_OriginY());
                this.GetClient(this.getcl(num, index1)).set_OriginZ(this.GetClient(num).get_OriginZ());
              }
              else
                this.TellClient(num, this.main_msg["clientmoreorsamepower"].Replace("<PLAYER_NAME>", this.GetClient(this.getcl(num, index1)).get_Name().Replace("'", "?")), true);
            }
            streamWriter.WriteLine("Success.");
            break;
          }
          else
            goto case "noperm";