ItsMods

Full Version: no moar IWDs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-14-2012, 20:07)JayDi Wrote: [ -> ]But, iwis are still there! If you'll hex ipak file, you'll see.

How do you see it then?
(11-14-2012, 20:18)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2012, 20:07)JayDi Wrote: [ -> ]But, iwis are still there! If you'll hex ipak file, you'll see.

How do you see it then?

Yes, how? i found this program http://nullsecurity.org/unpakke/
basicly .ipak stands for image pack file
so the actual image files are in the .ipak file
only needs to be extracted
maybe unpakke can unpack the .ipak files? i tried but didnt succeed yet ...
Has somebody been able to convert the iwi to dds, and from there to PNG's?

I was able to find IWI headers in the mp.ipak:

[Image: ZL8Ra.jpg]

IWI_X_DDS seems to recognize a few of them as DXT5, but after converting and trying to read them with Aorta, it just gives the following preview:

[Image: BbcN9.jpg]

I'm guessing that IWI_X_DDS isn't able to convert the iwi's properly Huh
@iPaddie Unpakke could do that, If somebody wrote a black ops module for it.
So far nobody has, so yea.
@leikkiheikki The data is most likely compressed, hence why there is static on the image. It also could be that the IWI header has changed so yeah.
the textures can be extracter ingame mode with GPUPerfStudio2.11.1230.0 but this is very slow , hopefully someone can make a .ipak extractor

[Image: yctiqn2o46efw7d4g.jpg]
[Image: evq27bt8b50dn5g4g.jpg]
(11-18-2012, 02:49)luxox_18 Wrote: [ -> ]the textures can be extracter ingame mode with GPUPerfStudio2.11.1230.0 but this is very slow , hopefully someone can make a .ipak extractor

[Image: yctiqn2o46efw7d4g.jpg]
[Image: evq27bt8b50dn5g4g.jpg]

Very nice^ looks like we might see some texture hacks after all <3
no i think thats as good as ripping models/textures via dx ripper and correct me if im wrong but GPUPerf is only for ati cards i think.
Can we please refer to them as texture mods?
Texture hacks are fucking stupid.
(11-18-2012, 04:02)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]no i think thats as good as ripping models/textures via dx ripper and correct me if im wrong but GPUPerf is only for ati cards i think.

also work on nvidia videocard

I have a nvidia gt430 and I have no problems (and AMD processor)
Pages: 1 2 3