ItsMods

Full Version: Roll the Dice 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
it's a left hand shotgun but looks realllyy weird
When i use this mod..
My BO always encounter FATAL ERROR Angry... i dunno what's happening...
(01-15-2011, 02:53)HyperThreaD Wrote: [ -> ]When i use this mod..
FATAL ERROR always not refer to the mod, u seems to put the mod in wrong ways

(01-15-2011, 02:58)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2011, 02:53)HyperThreaD Wrote: [ -> ]When i use this mod..
FATAL ERROR always not refer to the mod, u seems to put the mod in wrong ways

Fatal errors mostle refers to the mod, if you do something wrong that causes the script to overload, error. Usually the normal script wont fatal error you
Sorry..Confused , i used TeknoGodz BOloader not the ItsModsLoader... i encounter that error because of TeknoGodz BOloader..Tongue
(01-15-2011, 10:46)HyperThreaD Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry..Confused , i used TeknoGodz BOloader not the ItsModsLoader... i encounter that error because of TeknoGodz BOloader..Tongue

We don't support warez here. Dodgy
(01-15-2011, 14:30)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2011, 10:46)HyperThreaD Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry..Confused , i used TeknoGodz BOloader not the ItsModsLoader... i encounter that error because of TeknoGodz BOloader..Tongue

We don't support warez here. Dodgy

You don't know what warez is
Warez is the Skidrow version used by most people that use the teknogods loader
When i did play on a server with Roll the Dice 1.2 mod so did i get 41: Big Compass - D and after thats so have i got a big radar and it never gets small when i play reagular, Erkhoorn you know how to fix it please responf fast i dont know how to fix it Sad
(01-16-2011, 01:45)MRlevin Wrote: [ -> ]When i did play on a server with Roll the Dice 1.2 mod so did i get 41: Big Compass - D and after thats so have i got a big radar and it never gets small when i play reagular, Erkhoorn you know how to fix it please responf fast i dont know how to fix it Sad

In MW2, my solution was to take that roll out of the game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5