ItsMods

Full Version: Roll the Dice 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(01-13-2011, 04:21)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I just rolled an orgasm. Lucky me, I am too old to get one myself.

Guess for who we put that one in!
And @ people about bugs, we are making a bug list and within a week or so there will be more rolls =)
(01-13-2011, 07:52)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2011, 04:21)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I just rolled an orgasm. Lucky me, I am too old to get one myself.

Guess for who we put that one in!
And @ people about bugs, we are making a bug list and within a week or so there will be more rolls =)
gotta remake the hud and more rolls Big Grin

Make an: post an roll topic. People can place their idea's there for new rolls. What do you think?
Good Job, my reply is only a bit late ahahha
how did you do to the button-fire threw gas?
I think number 42 is more "D" then "A", just my opinion Big Grin
(01-13-2011, 16:34)Devilmaster666 Wrote: [ -> ]I think number 42 is more "D" then "A", just my opinion Big Grin

It depends on how you use it. If you use it behind a wall and camp there, it could be handy, but if you walk with it, it could be an dissadvantage.
(01-13-2011, 17:32)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2011, 16:34)Devilmaster666 Wrote: [ -> ]I think number 42 is more "D" then "A", just my opinion Big Grin

It depends on how you use it. If you use it behind a wall and camp there, it could be handy, but if you walk with it, it could be an dissadvantage.

Camping is gay... ^^
I know, I am just sayin. Just pointing out how it could be an advantage.
40: WTF?! - Weird weapon given - D
Is this the dogbite(I'm not sure about its name) weapon?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5