ItsMods

Full Version: Warning: Do not buy a Russian Black Ops 2 key!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Gladio Basically what they do is release a separate game with another appid that has been modified to only work with other people that use that same 'version'
(11-10-2012, 03:01)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@Gladio Basically what they do is release a separate game with another appid that has been modified to only work with other people that use that same 'version'

Exatcly.
I think this is just not honest... I bought my blops in UK during holidays because it was released earlier there and played it in Russia. Would be a surprise for some kind of guy, who went to Russia for something, bought blops2, and then returns to his country and SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!111
(11-10-2012, 03:01)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@Gladio Basically what they do is release a separate game with another appid that has been modified to only work with other people that use that same 'version'
appId its only a text file, someone change it to play pirated game through steam and in some case even online (rarely now but some old one still work...).
language and zone no need steam aut. to be dowloaded
@Gladio It's not that easy.
pcdev:
There is no content difference between regional versions of the game. And all can play together. #DeepBreaths #StayCalm #BlackOps2 #PC

Finally official confirmation. This thread can be closed.
Thanks.
(11-08-2012, 22:36)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize @pcdev works for 3arc, right?

(11-08-2012, 22:36)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Are you stupid?

(11-10-2012, 20:19)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]pcdev:
There is no content difference between regional versions of the game. And all can play together. #DeepBreaths #StayCalm #BlackOps2 #PC

Who is the idiot now huh?
(11-10-2012, 21:31)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2012, 22:36)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize @pcdev works for 3arc, right?

(11-08-2012, 22:36)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Are you stupid?

(11-10-2012, 20:19)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]pcdev:

Who is the idiot now huh?

Pcdev.
Quote:And all can play together.

Let me guess; in private match
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8