ItsMods

Full Version: Show player health on HUD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
has this been updated or? because using addon 1.43 it crashes the server as well as the advanced hud?
(02-02-2013, 19:06)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]has this been updated or? because using addon 1.43 it crashes the server as well as the advanced hud?

Did you see the author name?

Anyway is there a new addon version?
Alright guys. Stay ontopic. Don't post anyone's source code without permission or making insultments. If you have a problem with anyone or you want to release/get someone's source code: PM him!

Offtopic posts deleted by @Nukem .
Fuu posting before me @surtek

At least should have kept the facebook picture I put. Shows how much of his clan is retarded.
(02-02-2013, 22:42)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys. Stay ontopic. Don't post anyone's source code without permission or making insultments. If you have a problem with anyone or you want to release/get someone's source code: PM him!

So if I insult people I can leak their code?

Ontopic: Cool plugin Troll
(02-02-2013, 22:44)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]At least should have kept the facebook picture I put. Shows how much of his clan is retarded.

Sooooo retarded
(02-02-2013, 22:46)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2013, 22:42)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys. Stay ontopic. Don't post anyone's source code without permission or making insultments. If you have a problem with anyone or you want to release/get someone's source code: PM him!

So if I insult people I can leak their code?

hehehe
To just add something to the discussion because I haven't so far yet:
If you really think killing children is funny you should get your head checked out because that is truly disgusting. I really don't understand how ANYONE could think that's funny.
Sorry for stirring up the flamevar again but just wanted to give my opinion because I haven't so far.
Like gravzy said, stay on topic etc.
Pages: 1 2