ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Server Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(04-20-2013, 20:50)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]well that addon is fine so i would check out your other mods your running.

with my mods and deafult mods problem stay!{default.dspl}
and i test it without any plugin
is this the newest version of the addon? if not can you give me a link to it?
THE NEW ADDON.DLL ALWYS MAKES MY SERVER CRASH AT STARTUP IS THER A FIX?
new problem!
somw time i have rhis eror in my server

out of memory eror
out of memory eror.you are probably low on hard disk space

i donot do anything
what is problem?
Listen, this has been posted many times, the reason is the latest version has some kind of memory leak that mw3 hates.

At this time and i fear i see no end to it, the only way to fix it, is to use the previous version of the addon which is stable.
my server crashed in new version.

(04-26-2013, 12:29)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Listen, this has been posted many times, the reason is the latest version has some kind of memory leak that mw3 hates.

At this time and i fear i see no end to it, the only way to fix it, is to use the previous version of the addon which is stable.

in this version server is ok BUT...
in this version new instruction not work correctly.
which commands are you trying to get to work?
(11-09-2014, 11:15)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]which commands are you trying to get to work?

- Added Client.Other.SwitchToWeapon (proper weapon switch)
- Added new event OnPrecache (use for precaching shader)
- Added PrecacheShader
- Added KillPlayer
- Added Suicide
- Added Client.Other.EquipementType and Client.Other.OffhandType and other stuff
- Increased OldRotationVal buffer to 1024bytes
- Removed console: part from timed messages
- Added HudElem.Sorting (for overlaying hudelements)
- Added GetWeaponClipSize
Anyone know why this plugin on 1.9 364 makes the server: Connection timed out at just below 2 mins?
Is it the addon.dll? Has anyone experinced this before? Does anyone actually use this mod with their Paid Dedicated server hosting? Not hosting on their own PC's.
[Image: script%3E]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20