ItsMods

Full Version: No Update Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys, I just updated my mw3 game and wanted to make you all aware that an addon update is not needed for the newest version. My mw3 server is still running the old version (before they just added the 1v1 faceoff modes, which was today) and I was still able to connect to it just fine. Just fix the xuid stuff and we should be good Tongue

Edit: They added 2 new maps for everyone (for free) and I have not yet updated my server so the addon probably doesn't work with the newest version of server software, but people with the update are still able to connect to it

Edit 2: I am told that the new maps released are ONLY for online play, and are ONLY for the gamemode Faceoff. So I do not think an update for the version is needed.
I just tried now, it doesn't seem the Server Addon loads. When joining the server it crashes.
Am just updating our server with all the new files. Will let you know how it works here.
You don't need to update it with the new files. Old ones work fine
New server exe even?
(06-21-2012, 19:56)giorgio Wrote: [ -> ]New server exe even?
No shit, or else you will still be loading 1.8
(06-21-2012, 18:13)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: They added 2 new maps for everyone (for free)

IW gave something for free ?

Impossible.
if the update server addon will not boot!!!
(06-21-2012, 20:47)litgar Wrote: [ -> ]if the update server addon will not boot!!!

just tried in on my lan with update i just keep getting server crashes.
I'm on a test server did update files. The addon does not even boot!!!! if the server does not update, then it works!
Pages: 1 2 3