ItsMods

Full Version: ARMAGEDDON BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
May we add suggestions on it though? Such as trying to also use other launchers?
(06-19-2012, 00:56)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]May we add suggestions on it though? Such as trying to also use other launchers?

as the title says this is beta :p the full release will have more stuff.
Awww yeah Big Grin but sadly I will never be able to use this :L
(06-19-2012, 02:31)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Awww yeah Big Grin but sadly I will never be able to use this :L

Isnt teknogods suposed to "need" legit mw3? just use the legit one Wink
"yes" but my server doesn't show up in MW3 that's the stupid part and irritates me.. Plus I get more players on it Smile
Great work & Very nice indeed and added to our server, running great so far Big Grin

Im going to add more Launchers in an hour or so in the .dsr then upload to server to see how it is.

ARMAGEDDON.dsr has been updated to allow 3 launchers now.. Wink
i like the kill streaks but without the rpg, can you edit a second version just with the killstreaks?
(06-19-2012, 22:27)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]i like the kill streaks but without the rpg, can you edit a second version just with the killstreaks?

i'll release a improved one then Smile

You dont need to. I'll release the full version in a few days will have more stuff
thanks, i have 2 infected servers and was just after the killstreaks Wink
ty.
Pages: 1 2 3