ItsMods

Full Version: Weapon testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I would like to know if this weapon works:

Code:
iw5_mk12spr_mp

Thanks to slvr99 for finding out this gun picture, is a bit old but reposting it wouldnt hurt OMA :

[Image: YMAj5.png]

About the weapon, I have found sounds and animations, but I dont know if the weapon is fully complete or not. Sad

Thanks for reading.
Spoiler alert! The addon doesn't work. Therefore this cannot be tested.
That's why I told him 'no' already, but hopefully some tekno 1337 hax0r n00b will enlighten us with the answer
Dumb BitchDumb Bitch
(06-05-2012, 19:50)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I would like to know if this weapon works:

Code:
iw5_mk12spr_mp

Thanks to slvr99 for finding out this gun picture, is a bit old but reposting it wouldnt hurt OMA :

[Image: YMAj5.png]

About the weapon, I have found sounds and animations, but I dont know if the weapon is fully complete or not. Sad

Thanks for reading.

looks like an M4 with a scope.. and how are you supposed to even test this on TG? There ain't no plugin given by you ._.
Well, apparently every single tekno user is a leecher (big surprise there) because not a single one of them is reacting to this thread while they're complaining about other plugins not working. Thanks guys!
But I'm not a big leecher :/
(06-07-2012, 17:50)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, apparently every single tekno user is a leecher (big surprise there) because not a single one of them is reacting to this thread while they're complaining about other plugins not working. Thanks guys!

What are you talking @JariZ? As you for sure know TeknoGods uses an old version of the game therefore it uses an old version of the addon which has only a few functions.