ItsMods

Full Version: Help Infected gamemode settings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, I have some doubts about Infected gamemode configuration:

- Is it possible to allow custom classes in Infected gamemode (you know I can use my own personal classes when I play)?
- Can I add more than 1 default class so the players choose when they enter? I mean no only one class (like p90 and spas, I'd like to have the p90 + spas and for ex msr + mp7)

Thx in advance and see you Big Grin
PS. Sorry for my crappy english
(06-02-2012, 19:55)Andrees Wrote: [ -> ]Hey people, I have some doubts about Infected gamemode configuration:

- Is it possible to allow custom classes in Infected gamemode (you know I can use my own personal classes when I play)?
- Can I add more than 1 default class so the players choose when they enter? I mean no only one class (like p90 and spas, I'd like to have the p90 + spas and for ex msr + mp7)

Answer for both: Nope.
(06-02-2012, 19:55)Andrees Wrote: [ -> ]Hey people, I have some doubts about Infected gamemode configuration:

you can setup different class of weapons on each map with custom .dsr, however as already stated, you can't do what your after.
Ok, thanks anyway Big Grin