ItsMods

Full Version: KILLCAM Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would be nice to have a toggle for the killcam on/off
I don't normally use it but would be handy to use for the cheaters.
Any chance of this?
Or are plugins now going to be harder to make cause of IW's update?

Thanks
DSR search Killcam and set it to 0 instead of 1
(05-19-2012, 06:12)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]DSR search Killcam and set it to 0 instead of 1

This requires map_rotate. There are two other possibilities, either you search the location of this byte in the memory (need to update it though) or you change the length of the killcam, example:
CSHARP Code
  1. ServerCommand("set scr_killcam_time \"0\"");
  2. ServerCommand("set scr_killcam_posttime \"0\"");

This will 'disable' the killcam.
(05-19-2012, 09:23)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2012, 06:12)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]DSR search Killcam and set it to 0 instead of 1
search the location of this byte in the memory

cheat engine Troll
(05-19-2012, 09:23)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]

This requires map_rotate. There are two other possibilities, either you search the location of this byte in the memory (need to update it though) or you change the length of the killcam, example:
CSHARP Code
  1. ServerCommand("set scr_killcam_time \"0\"");
  2. ServerCommand("set scr_killcam_posttime \"0\"");

This will 'disable' the killcam.

disabling the killcam is not a problem, I want to be able to turn it on/off when in game.
thanks, thought it might be easy, I guess not?
You could create a plugin that responds to !kill on/off?
it is.. but since I'm still a newb I can't build it for you. Ask @gravzy or @OzonE
Well I can easily create one for you, but for some reason plugins don't work on my Linux server. So I wouldn't be able to test it, but seeing as it's such a simple plugins, I'll have a go.
Put it up in the releases section or PM me if you have any "betas" I will let you know. Also .dll's are Windows Application Extensions..