ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Realistic Radar (Pro Radar v2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-18-2012, 11:05)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 20:10)Jorndel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 19:49)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 18:57)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]the radar itself is pretty pro, but w/e if it's need needed, i just like having a installer whenever i release something

Could you directly make a program that does the hex editing and crc fix? Big Grin

You talk about this: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...k-Ops.html
??

Yes, but for mw2/mw3

Hmm oki.
From what I see it's still the very same Tongue
(05-18-2012, 10:36)Canta Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 18:41)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]IDK, It's not like people can't do it, it's just userfriendly and more professional

JariZ is an attention whore. no offense Tongue

Fixed.
@g-man OH SNAP BRO, YOU TOTALLY GOT ME THERE
I'M JUST GONNA SIGN OFF AND CRY NOW, BECAUSE HOLY MONKEYBALLS, THAT WAS EPIC BRO
(05-20-2012, 18:18)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@g-man OH SNAP BRO, YOU TOTALLY GOT ME THERE
I'M JUST GONNA SIGN OFF AND CRY NOW, BECAUSE HOLY MONKEYBALLS, THAT WAS EPIC BRO

Your post is pointless, while my is not. I stated that you would probably create an installator (for most easy process ever) and make a huge credit for yourself in the center with bold font.
ow yea what about automated jpg to iwi converter and auto install
I don't, and I didn't.
Besides, the point of my reaction was that what you said made absolutely no sense.
Why would I want to create a installer just to take credit?
I know you got the feeling you want to take some kind of revenge on me because I gave you a few warnings, but at least pick something good instead of throwing all kinds of bullshit accusations at my head
tl;dr stop flamebaiting me
Jariz please make an installer though Tongue
thanks sir, it works perfect Wink
please can u support other maps
There was one for MW2, I still use it. Anyways, very nice.
Pages: 1 2 3