ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Realistic Radar (Pro Radar v2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-16-2012, 18:16)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]want me to create a installer?

ofc extracting archive to a folder is so hard Smile
(05-16-2012, 18:41)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]IDK, It's not like people can't do it, it's just userfriendly and more professional

User-friendly you say.
Dodgy

And I tough that Textures didn't have to be so user-friendly Tongue

Well, if you are to make.
Then just make it an Console. (or a small WinForm)
Boring Press here press here is Zzz.
Dont forget about your JARstyle while making an app:

EVERYTHING BY 1337 SENIOR JARIZZO except the radar itself

Troll
the radar itself is pretty pro, but w/e if it's need needed, i just like having a installer whenever i release something
(05-16-2012, 18:57)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]the radar itself is pretty pro, but w/e if it's need needed, i just like having a installer whenever i release something

Then why not include it then.
(05-16-2012, 18:57)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]the radar itself is pretty pro, but w/e if it's need needed, i just like having a installer whenever i release something

Could you directly make a program that does the hex editing and crc fix? Big Grin
(05-16-2012, 19:49)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

Could you directly make a program that does the hex editing and crc fix? Big Grin

You talk about this: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...k-Ops.html
??
please make installer!!!! Tongue
(05-16-2012, 18:41)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]IDK, It's not like people can't do it, it's just userfriendly and more professional

JariZ is a perfectionist.Tongue
I prefer also prefer installer, I'm very lazy. Blush
We are many bums in the world, sorry Sleepy
(05-16-2012, 20:10)Jorndel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 19:49)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

You talk about this: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...k-Ops.html
??

Yes, but for mw2/mw3
Pages: 1 2 3