ItsMods

Full Version: bonemind's RCON WITHOUT chat writings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Guys I'm looking for some help I want to remove the chattype from bonemind's plugin but if I do something like this
Code:
warnPlayerCommand(Message, issuer);
                return ChatType.ChatNone;
                return false;
I get an error saying: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Addon.ChatType' to 'bool' anyone have a fix?
By the remove chat thing I want to lets say !warn Herp being stupid without it showing in chat.. help?
Same issue.. but I'll remove the return false; part

Nope that didn't do either..
@JariZ @Pozzuh @Yamato help D:? @bonemind Tongue?
just delete warnPlayerCommand(Message, issuer);
Would it affect all the commands or?
Bump maybe?
Sorry but what you are writing makes no sense. Write exactly what you want to do. Also the return type in OnSay is a value from ChatType. You can't use boolean (true/false) or other types.
Ok thanks. I'm trying to make commands not show up in chat. I want to write !ban Herp but in chat it just shows "Herp has been banned" I don't want the command to show in chat for other people to see.
Then you just put
CSHARP Code
  1. return ChatType.ChatNone;

after the command. If you still don't understand then paste your code.
So no return false;? It's bonemind's plugin so you don't need the code from me. It's in the Command.cs thing I'm on my iPhone so I can't post any kind lf codes Tongue thanks for the help will try it when i'm home
Pages: 1 2 3 4