ItsMods

Full Version: Prisoner Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, so I've been thinking of an idea for a new gamemode type. Since InfinityWard basically fucked over all the dedicated servers with their ranked infected, I think its time to make a mod even better then the shop plugin or xzombie.

My idea is fairly simple. Kind of. Not sure if it's possible. But it's a cops and robbers idea. One time has shotguns, the other has like a zombie class (robbers). They have maybe c4, knife, etc. Police have a shotgun and a grenade or whatever. It would be search and destroy, but maybe the robbers could somehow "revive" their teammates and the cops can't? Im still trying to think of an idea of how we can make a "jail." If anyone has anything to add onto this, please do so and make a suggestion below.

I am sure we can make something fun to bring dedicated servers back to life Big Grin Any help is appreciated, and im always here to come up with ideas. I can't really make plugins but I'd be happy to test them and give some feedback!
hmm, good idea... let's make it together ??
i'm @ school now
add me in steam: jaydi2112
Alright sounds good bro
Good idea, but how would the robbers "revive" each other so to speak?
Next patch : blocked weapon changing by plugins Dumb Bitch
Can anyone make this? Big Grin
pleeeaseee???
I'm afraid I don't give a fuck about MW3 anymore, If it were any other game i'd love to do it
JariZ what language do you use to code MW2 mods?
dammnnnittt!
Pages: 1 2