ItsMods

Full Version: Some models for every MW3 map.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-21-2012, 15:27)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]we will need a setplayerdisablejump though

a jumping crate just doesnt quite cut it Big Grin

Not necessary. You won't jump if you want to stay in stealth-mode (so people won't see you).
Yeah but the hider should enable disable 3rd person with a command like !3rdperson cuz he should look if the way that he is hiding is like a $hit!UndecidedTongue
(04-21-2012, 14:25)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]With all due respect

First time I see that phrase on itsmods...
old thread i know, but is there a list of models for example terminal??

i spawned ... Generic

vehicle_av8b_harrier_jet_mp
vehicle_mig29_desert
vehicle_mi24p_hind_mp
vehicle_cobra_helicopter_fly_low
vehicle_ugv_talon_mp
vehicle_ugv_talon_obj
mp_fullbody_ally_juggernaut
Most of them:
CSHARP Code
  1. string[] TerminalModels = { "com_plasticcase_beige_big", "com_plasticcase_green_big_us_dirt", "com_barrel_benzin", "com_locker_double", "com_propane_tank02_small", "com_tv1", "com_vending_can_new2_lit", "foliage_pacific_fern01_animated", "ma_flatscreen_tv_on_wallmount_02_static", "ma_flatscreen_tv_wallmount_02", "usa_gas_station_trash_bin_01", "vehicle_policecar_russia_destructible" };
I have a dumped XModel list of all the maps.
-Minus a few DLC maps. Terminal is there though.-
*sigh* forgot about it.

//Puts a reminder on his iPhone.
(10-11-2012, 18:00)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh* forgot about it.

Call it a phone, not an iPhone. Android users don't do that either. You see nobody saying: //Puts reminder on his samsung galaxy s3.
(10-11-2012, 19:32)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]

Call it a phone, not an iPhone. Android users don't do that either. You see nobody saying: //Puts reminder on his samsung galaxy s3.

Chuck Norris Wrote://Brings out his Nokia 3310
(10-11-2012, 19:32)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree. Fucking apple fanbois.
Pages: 1 2 3