ItsMods

Full Version: Unlimited ammo v2.3 & @Nukems unlammo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
!ammo updated

other 2 shortly
this is my shared sinirsiz plugin ...
ok i have now added both curreet version 1.9.453 and 1.9.457
(10-23-2012, 22:18)ersin_ Wrote: [ -> ]this is my shared sinirsiz plugin ...

he released this plugin on "04-21-2012" -> 7 months ago...
seriously....check when you released YOUR plugin

(10-24-2012, 00:23)ersin_ Wrote: [ -> ]AntiCamp-Plugin for addon server 1.204 Will you do ?

buy the game
Updated to:

(04-21-2012, 03:48)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]i have only updated this to work with the latest Server version, and i have now included addon version 1.9.413 which for me is the most reliable.
For game version 1.9.459.

I have now included both the !ammo and @Nukems unlimited ammo in this post to save searching and for easier access.
Credits...@Nukem & Deviler86

Usage: (UPDATED)
!ammo <- simple as that. Just type !ammo to enable/disable unlimited ammo (!ammo needs to be added to Mods xuids)
(Also changed the colours of the txt for easier reading).

Admin Support:
If you want only Admins to use the !ammo command etc and you use the Godplugin you have to use the Permission plugin from Pozzuh, otherwise you can use Boneminds serveraddon and set Admin xuids.

Usage: (UPDATED)
@Nukems unlimited ammo <- Just place in plugins folder and have auto unlimited ammo.

Usage:
!freebee (UPDATED)
As !ammo, but changed to !freebee

!freebee for those that use !shop

Tested on addon versions
1.9.413 & 1.9.414

updated version of unlimited ammo v2.3 doesn't work on addon version 1.413.
but nukem's does.
@Choobie, i always test them before i upload, i would try again as i just tested it and it works fine. You getting the !ammo and !freebee mixed up?
(11-20-2012, 12:35)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]@Choobie, i always test them before i upload, i would try again as i just tested it and it works fine. You getting the !ammo and !freebee mixed up?

you're right, sorry my bad. must be that I had unlimited ammo v2.3 but older version with same name.
will clean out my plugins now and make a back up.

good work and much appreciated!Big Grin
updated
Me my server crash Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5