ItsMods

Full Version: Unlimited ammo v2.3 & @Nukems unlammo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks, good addon for some game types, toggling it on an off really helps there.
updated both !ammo and @Nukems
updated
1 problem when using !shop etc, !ammo conflicts when you buy !ammo as admins so I hope you dont mind as Ive changed the command to !freebee, that way admins can still buy !ammo without enabling the unlimited ammo by mistake as I did when buying ammo

Credits...@Nukem & Deviler86 & HillBilly

[attachment=2150]
im kind of feeling stupid but i have my server set to go.....were do i put the dll in the game folder and how do i enable it to run on the server and have everyone be able to use it? thanks in advanceSmile
(07-12-2012, 20:09)amuma140 Wrote: [ -> ]im kind of feeling stupid but i have my server set to go.....were do i put the dll in the game folder and how do i enable it to run on the server and have everyone be able to use it? thanks in advanceSmile

download @Nukems, and just place in the plugin folder. Everyone will have unlimited ammo.
@hillbilly I just wanted to say thx for updating my Unlimited Ammo v2 plugin.
Just didn't had the time lately.

Good work Smile
(08-08-2012, 20:50)Deviler86 Wrote: [ -> ]@hillbilly I just wanted to say thx for updating my Unlimited Ammo v2 plugin.
Just didn't had the time lately.

Good work Smile

your welcome Wink
Updated to 1.9.441
(08-18-2012, 01:28)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Updated to 1.9.441

Great! Any news when the server addon will be updated?
It's not working for the 1.9.441
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5