ItsMods

Full Version: SearX v5.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wheres the download?...soryy..im new to this site...but i like it alot...so if anyone can help meSmile?SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
(04-22-2012, 04:17)058358 Wrote: [ -> ]Wheres the download?...soryy..im new to this site...but i like it alot...so if anyone can help meSmile?SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

I have the 5.0 version up on Page 2 but not 5.1 >_>
yo someone message me the link on xfire and I will update it >_>
it doesnt even work for me, i mean when i select a secondary it won't change the proficiency or the attachments, and on primaries it wont change camo, it worked one time but it wouldn't let me switch to secondary in-game. help please?
(04-22-2012, 14:30)Sapphire Shores Wrote: [ -> ]it doesnt even work for me, i mean when i select a secondary it won't change the proficiency or the attachments, and on primaries it wont change camo, it worked one time but it wouldn't let me switch to secondary in-game. help please?

Which version did you download?

You have to download 5.1 which is in the thread. First post
(04-22-2012, 15:42)einar300 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2012, 14:30)Sapphire Shores Wrote: [ -> ]it doesnt even work for me, i mean when i select a secondary it won't change the proficiency or the attachments, and on primaries it wont change camo, it worked one time but it wouldn't let me switch to secondary in-game. help please?

Which version did you download?

You have to download 5.1 which is in the thread. First post

redownloaded 5.1 and it worked. but it still not letting me switch to secondary.
Can I use mediafire to upload the trainer?

@JariZ
i think u can but u need to use 2 viruscans
I did have 2 virus scans but they still deleted the outside link
I wanna using EMP in 2 special ks.But it seems not working ...
can anyone confrim that this one still works?
Pages: 1 2 3 4