ItsMods

Full Version: [Release] Instant Rank Modifier *patched*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
first of all, there is no config_mp.GSC > config_mp.CFG
and its not working
This was patched ways ago lol
What has been patched? Only the bind stuff or sth else?
Otherwise I could just reenable those DVARs
updategamerprofile fails
(12-27-2010, 16:02)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]What has been patched? Only the bind stuff or sth else?
Otherwise I could just reenable those DVARs

Also curious now, I have been waiting for new rankhacks a while now Big Grin
Just send a ticket to Activision asking what they disabled in rank hacking because you would like to be prestige 15 again...
looking into console playing training mode it's possible see how they manage stat.
kills and other thing.
Need enable DEVGUI
(12-28-2010, 00:06)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]Just send a ticket to Activision asking what they disabled in rank hacking because you would like to be prestige 15 again...

Not necessary, I already (and still) am Level 50 Prestige 15 with 77 million CoDPoints.

I don't think they ever reset any rank on PC.
(12-28-2010, 14:38)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2010, 00:06)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]Just send a ticket to Activision asking what they disabled in rank hacking because you would like to be prestige 15 again...

Not necessary, I already (and still) am Level 50 Prestige 15 with 77 million CoDPoints.

Just said that in steam forum with your steam ID

(12-28-2010, 14:52)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2010, 14:38)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]

Just said that in steam forum with your steam ID
Steam cant reset your rank, only treyarch can..
Pages: 1 2 3