ItsMods

Full Version: [Discontinued] ProMod Live v1.07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@surtek and @d0h! can't code (as good) as I do. Therefore it would be the best idea to send them to me (un-obfuscated)
Also i'm just as much part of the staff as @d0h! and @surtek
(03-14-2012, 19:57)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@surtek and @d0h! can't code (as good) as I do. Therefore it would be the best idea to send them to me (un-obfuscated)
Also i'm just as much part of the staff as @d0h! and @surtek

Well sorry i cant send you code i talked to @surtek i will send him my next changelog to him.
@surtek You need to understand that this is not flaming!!

I asked a simply question about the killcam. He can not answer it.
Seriously what are you talking about beta's? By the way, 1.10 beta was released and being worked on since the day @Nukem released the ammo stuff (5days ago, I had the first testbuild on the same day), various players from ESL can witness this and it's even on a youtube video from 2 days ago.

Also the idea about sending changelog... I must hold myself back so I don't flame.
(03-14-2012, 19:50)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@yamraj I'm sure you created the killcam yourself, but this is starting to get really suspicious.
I'm sure you found the dvars yourself. But everytime zxz releases something you 'suddenly' include it in your plugin as well.
For example the sprint code, zxz released it publicly for everyone to use => it's suddenly in your plugin.
I want a solid explanation how you got the killcam code and how you found the 'exploit' to disable the killcam.
I want to see research, where you found out how to do it, and the piece of code that does the killcam.
If you can't comply to this you didn't create the killcam and therefore you didn't create this and should either give zxz credits or remove it from your plugin or I will make sure consequences follow.
And don't give me that 'You're a junior moderator' BS again because this is MY section and these are MY rules.
And one of those rules is that you can't steal without even giving credits and/or permission.
@surtek there isn't much to investigate because he obfuscated the code. But we do know is that after zxz gave the sprint code and added killcam functionality to his plugin, @yamraj suddenly added it as well.
Well about sprint code i had that function b4 zxz0O0 i just dont want to make it public well my fundrop plugin also using perk function and you should have asked @zxz0O0 also to tell you that i knew about faster ads b4 he released it u can go to ESL forum and check my second last post i posted that functipon b4 1.9 release. I knew every perk function b4 him. here the reference check second last post and match it with 1.9 release date. http://www.esl.eu/eu/mw3/forum/2683/25274/1020877/?page=2#/eu/mw3/forum/2683/25274/1021601/?lastvisit=

about killcam that was possible by reading gsc script. I hoped now you will got your answer @JariZ now i also expect some words from you aswell
Code:
    else
        camtime = getdvarfloat("scr_killcam_time");

if (isdefined(maxtime)) {
        if (camtime > maxtime)
            camtime = maxtime;
        if (camtime < .066)
            camtime = .066;
    }

// time after player death that killcam continues for
    if (getdvar("scr_killcam_posttime") == "")
        postdelay = 2;
    else {
        postdelay = getdvarfloat("scr_killcam_posttime");
        if (postdelay < 0.066)

(03-14-2012, 20:02)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]@surtek You need to understand that this is not flaming!!

I asked a simply question about the killcam. He can not answer it.
Seriously what are you talking about beta's? By the way, 1.10 beta was released and being worked on since the day @Nukem released the ammo stuff (5days ago, I had the first testbuild on the same day), various players from ESL can witness this and it's even on a youtube video from 2 days ago.

Also the idea about sending changelog... I must hold myself back so I don't flame.

Well that's my answer to you aswell and what do you think m sitting here and waiting for your update to update mine aswell come on dude act like a professional.
He acts like a professional. It's just the fact that you suddenly added the same the same features at the same time as @zxz0O0
edit: You're going to send the betas to me (as well)
I don't care if you have some kind of problem with me (for some reason).
I'm just as much part of the itsmods staff as @d0h! @surtek (like i said)
'I already told @surtek ' isn't a reason. You can just as well send it to me if you can send it to @surtek .
(03-14-2012, 20:33)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]He acts like a professional. It's just the fact that you suddenly added the same the same features at the same time as @zxz0O0
Well his 1.9 also has falldamage and jump which my 1.05 already had it i didn't said what features you are talking about about sensi lol it was a public request ?

Well you didn't replied to my explanation I explained my self now i expect some words from you about my explanation.
(03-14-2012, 20:33)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]He acts like a professional. It's just the fact that you suddenly added the same the same features at the same time as @zxz0O0
edit: You're going to send the betas to me (as well)
I don't care if you have some kind of problem with me (for some reason).
I'm just as much part of the itsmods staff as @d0h! @surtek (like i said)
'I already told @surtek ' isn't a reason. You can just as well send it to me if you can send it to @surtek .

About @JariZ Troll

No, I disagree. @d0h! is the best and he is superior to all in this site:

1- @d0h!
2- @SuperNovaAO
3- @surtek
4- @JariZ / @Bloopbloop

About the post problem:

@zxz0O0 is not a leecher, he got leeched, I am sure of that. I am not trolling or flaming on anyone.
Says someone with a full size oma image in his signature Troll
I'm not saying i'm higher then @d0h!
He just treads me like someone that's "lower" so I can be ignored. And I can't stand that because i'm part of the staff as well.
(03-14-2012, 20:52)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not saying i'm higher then @d0h!
He just treads me like someone that's "lower" so I can be ignored. And I can't stand that because i'm part of the staff as well.

Still waiting for your reply about my explanation @JariZ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16