ItsMods

Full Version: [Discontinued] ProMod Live v1.07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Nice update. Weird it's almost the same changes as I have and only 30 minutes after my update.

Can you explain how you removed killcam and how you found out that with these steps you can remove killcam? Because that's special and I think you leeched that.
Well 1.06 was on test for almost 3 days. Tongue you also knew that i`m releasing my new version thatss why you released soon than me and now u r saying i leeched.
(03-14-2012, 19:14)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]Well 1.06 was on test for almost 3 days. Tongue

Please do it:
Quote:Can you explain how you removed killcam and how you found out that with these steps you can remove killcam? Because that's special and I think you leeched that.
(03-14-2012, 19:15)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2012, 19:14)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]Well 1.06 was on test for almost 3 days. Tongue

Please do it:
Quote:Can you explain how you removed killcam and how you found out that with these steps you can remove killcam? Because that's special and I think you leeched that.
Nothing special than experience dear i was working on 1.06 since 1.05 you knew i was gng to release 1.06 and also my changelog thats why you released b4 me.
Please don't flame and stay on topic. You guys should use others knowledge to improve, not to compete and leech(if this happened).
(03-14-2012, 19:28)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't flame and stay on topic. You guys should use others knowledge to improve, not to concure and leech(if this happened).
My plugin was on beta for 3 days he knews my changelog and if he release just
30min b4 then hes saying i leeched. Come on zxz0O0 grow up. 1.06 was completed 3 days b4 your was just testing for bugs I also asked @Nukem yesterday about new update if he has if any then i can add that too because i was going to release 1.06 you can ask @Nukem about PM.
Itsmods staff will investigate this situation and see if someone leeched. As a 3rd party judge, we cannot say whether someone leeched something by choosing one side. I repeat: staff will investigate. I think it's a good idea to send beta's to staff ( @JariZ for example ) and look if someone else puts the same features in his release. Than it would be easy to tell who was the first with a feature.
@yamraj I'm sure you created the killcam yourself, but this is starting to get really suspicious.
I'm sure you found the dvars yourself. But everytime zxz releases something you 'suddenly' include it in your plugin as well.
For example the sprint code, zxz released it publicly for everyone to use => it's suddenly in your plugin.
I want a solid explanation how you got the killcam code and how you found the 'exploit' to disable the killcam.
I want to see research, where you found out how to do it, and the piece of code that does the killcam.
If you can't comply to this you didn't create the killcam and therefore you didn't create this and should either give zxz credits or remove it from your plugin or I will make sure consequences follow.
And don't give me that 'You're a junior moderator' BS again because this is MY section and these are MY rules.
And one of those rules is that you can't steal without even giving credits and/or permission.
@surtek there isn't much to investigate because he obfuscated the code. But we do know is that after zxz gave the sprint code and added killcam functionality to his plugin, @yamraj suddenly added it as well.
(03-14-2012, 19:43)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a good idea to send beta's to staff ( @JariZ for example ) and look if someone else puts the same features in his release. Than it would be easy to tell who was the first with a feature.

Yea that's a good idea but not @JariZ may be you or @d0h!
(03-14-2012, 19:53)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2012, 19:43)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a good idea to send beta's to staff ( @JariZ for example ) and look if someone else puts the same features in his release. Than it would be easy to tell who was the first with a feature.

Yea that's a good idea but not @JariZ may be you or @d0h!

Doesn't matter for me, we just all want to know what is happening.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16