ItsMods

Full Version: SuperNova intervention thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
first if all, i understand the community and nova. of course it would be nice if everyone would share sourcecode and his work.
but keep in mind that its his work and he alone decides to release it or not.
and for the reason that he dont want to, then it should be okay for everyone and no one should be pissed about such a decision and be respected.

a "no" should be respected and tolerated and dont need to be logic
I gave reasons for not releasing sources.

1. Others released my sources as theirs.
2. One person once compiled an open-source project of me and sold it for $$$.

Also BOItsModsloader is not encrypted at all and a quick check in a hex editor will give away that it's packed with UPX 3.
Download UPX, call it with -d (I think) to unpack the exe and dll and you have the raw file. Open it in IDA Pro and you have the source of the modloader (basically). Not obfuscated at all.

I only heavily protected a file once (MW2 aimbot for a free weekend) to prevent it being used after the free weekend since it was detected and I did not want to deal with the people complaining about getting banned for it.
(02-01-2012, 14:56)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]3. make lemon yellow
4. make yamato oma-green
5. make orange orange
6. post ALL sources

Noted.
also see the main thread @Pozzuh for full list
ublindbro?

this is probably the reason nova doesn't do anyone favors.
OK, I'm releasing no more programs because someone leeched them on MPGH which I did not want to happen.

(02-01-2012, 17:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Also BOItsModsloader is not encrypted at all and a quick check in a hex editor will give away that it's packed with UPX 3.
Download UPX, call it with -d (I think) to unpack the exe and dll and you have the raw file. Open it in IDA Pro and you have the source of the modloader (basically). Not obfuscated at all.

Wouldn't it be easier to upload the code instead ? Nobody needs it anymore since BO has official mod support.

@SuperNovaAO So you mean you don't trust us?
no one talked about programs or tools. the discussion was about source code.
it has also nothing to do about trustworthy.

-2cents
@d0h! so if it isnt about trustworthy, why else wouldnt he give it, because he clearly states he is afraid that we leech it AKA he doesn't trust us
Yes, I don't trust the 25k people registered here.

EDIT: 33567
(02-01-2012, 21:02)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I don't trust the 25k people registered here.

EDIT: 33567

5,4% referred from me Fuck yea!
okay, correction: with 'us' i mean itsmodders etc
never said you should post them in public
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7