ItsMods

Full Version: SuperNova intervention thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(02-01-2012, 00:29)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2012, 00:04)House Wrote: [ -> ]@SuperNovaAO I can haz a lolehpawp?
[Image: ttopheader_t08k.jpg]

You see @JariZ how careful and good he is Heart
Also @JariZ I replied to your pink PM. You didn't mention that.

Also on average on a day I get 45 non spam mails (without notification mails of forums/YT/etc either) + PM's on this site. I read all but just don't have the time to respond to all of them immediately. Important stuff will get written down as a note on my phone. The rest will be disappointed because I forgot about them.

PS: None of those people above is me studying or whatever they are doing or thinking about doing...
(01-31-2012, 22:38)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Occupy Itsmods, 99% of the admin powers are in hands of 1% of the users

Meaning that there are 200 admins.
[Image: dr_evil.jpg]

Edit: @threadtitle: @SuperNova what do you think about these accusations? Troll
lol @Pozzuh ... looks like someone skipped math classes Tongue
I'm asking for yellow name and look which group I'm in now. It isn't even Pozzuh's troll group.
I lol'ed at this whole thread. Smile
(02-01-2012, 00:37)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Also on average on a day I get 45 non spam mails (without notification mails of forums/YT/etc either) + PM's on this site. I read all but just don't have the time to respond to all of them immediately. Important stuff will get written down as a note on my phone. The rest will be disappointed because I forgot about them.

Yes.. I've send you like 20 mails about hax, none got answered and doubt it ever will

(02-01-2012, 06:51)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]I lol'ed at this whole thread. Smile

Then I serious'd.
This is a super secret thread noobs just can't see http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-OccupyItsmods.html

You fags are just jelly.

Troll
[Image: y3XAA.png]
this kind of "problem" can be only solved if there would be a 2nd admin [Image: avatar_28628.gif]
@d0h! *hint hint* ?

[Image: avatar_28628.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7