ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 ChromatiX 2.1 [Texture Hack with Auto-Installer and Additional Features] - FIXED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(01-20-2012, 19:20)gilles02 Wrote: [ -> ]how do you delete it ? cause when i wan't to open mw3 its say 'fatel error' ?! :'(

verify steam integrity chache
I love this it is so awesome but u just gotta play dumb on village or u will be called a hacker lol
i didnt Backup...
how can i undo monochromatic now ??
Looks awesome will def try it
hey so for example i install this mod, afterwards i wanna record some of my gameplay, can i uninstall so that i can record in theater mode normally, whithout the texture changes?
(01-23-2012, 01:52)kingkobra33 Wrote: [ -> ]hey so for example i install this mod, afterwards i wanna record some of my gameplay, can i uninstall so that i can record in theater mode normally, whithout the texture changes?

yes
@kingkobra33 use restore function
@House can u do chromatix for cod4 too Big Grin ?
(01-23-2012, 12:34)Mr.Kn3z Wrote: [ -> ]@kingkobra33 use restore function
@House can u do chromatix for cod4 too Big Grin ?

I think cod4 uses MD5 hashes for checking texture files... therfor its almost impossible to create such hack.. (unless @SuperNovaAO Superman thinks of a way to crack MD5s supr fast)
how its possible to do a such cool program to hack crc32 like supernovao's iwi fixer?
Hello guys I'm new
I set in blue friends and enemies in red, but sometimes they're blue in the other red
I wanted to know if it happens to you and if you can do about it
snipers are completely reversed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5