ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 ChromatiX 2.1 [Texture Hack with Auto-Installer and Additional Features] - FIXED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
do it again and follow the description carefully
Is there any posibility to let me know what are all the files I have to replace with the originals so my hands look normal after using the installer or would you add that option in the next version? It's a great release and thanks so much for sharing this. The fact you came back with such a tool made us (me for sure) waiting for big upcoming releases ;D
(01-19-2012, 21:43)Demyxxx Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any posibility to let me know what are all the files I have to replace with the originals so my hands look normal after using the installer or would you add that option in the next version? It's a great release and thanks so much for sharing this. The fact you came back with such a tool made us (me for sure) waiting for big upcoming releases ;D

to be honest colored players were taken from archangels texture hack so I am not sure exactly... anyways I ll update this over the weekend I guess
(01-19-2012, 22:35)House Wrote: [ -> ]to be honest colored players were taken from archangels texture hack so I am not sure exactly... anyways I ll update this over the weekend I guess

You could give it a try Awesome
what is the name of the song on the first demo video? i like it
its some mix idk
Awwwww... T.T
i really want to know the name of it. Didn't you make the video?
(01-20-2012, 04:17)kdinner123 Wrote: [ -> ]Awwwww... T.T
i really want to know the name of it. Didn't you make the video?

yeh I did, search for ElectroBootlegMusic channel a y2b
Thanks HOUSE!!!
now i just need to find which mix it is....... >.<

Update: NVM, found it...
how do you delete it ? cause when i wan't to open mw3 its say 'fatel error' ?! :'(

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5