ItsMods

Full Version: [Discontinued] Speed Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(04-27-2012, 00:35)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]SUGGESTION:

Allow us to set custom speed/gravity/jumpheight/fall damage for specific dsar files. For example, we have an SnD class on my mixed gamemode server and I would like to make that normal, but I would also like the speed on the Free for All gamemode to be increased. Would this be possible? thanks Big Grin

what he said
Can you update this plugin please Smile
You might as well have linked me to NASA's rocket design department Sad
i have updated this for my servers but dunno if it's ok with Pozzuh to upload it?
Updated
hey. i dont know anything about this but would be nice to have a speed plugin for my server. i downloaded a speed the dll file and put the speedplugin.dll in the plugins folder do i need to do something with theses codes in windows visual or something... haha i wanna learn x)

the. >>SOURCE CODES<< I MEAN!!!

what shall i do with the codes? :o XD
(05-10-2012, 17:47)gaisarn123 Wrote: [ -> ]hey. i dont know anything about this but would be nice to have a speed plugin for my server. i downloaded a speed the dll file and put the speedplugin.dll in the plugins folder do i need to do something with theses codes in windows visual or something... haha i wanna learn x)

the. >>SOURCE CODES<< I MEAN!!!

what shall i do with the codes? :o XD

You do nothing with the codes, you just put the dll in your /plugins/ folder.
It only works for chat.
Does not work on sv_config.ini. with the latest update
thanks
EDIT:
Sorry, if it works Smile
It's updated for mw3 v1.8. When the addon updates you will be able to use this directly.

I've got an 'auto updater' ready, but I can't test it till the addon is updated. So hopefully for all future version after mw3v1.8 you won't need to manually redownload the plugin anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17