ItsMods

Full Version: [Discontinued] Speed Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
This plugin will need updating even after the Addon has been updated. Stand by.
yeah doesnt do jack Big Grin
Updated
(04-19-2012, 13:59)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Updated

cool

Is there any way of having it so you can choose which side gets the speedup for example..
!inf 200 or !surv 200
no then you have to make a new plugin that uses speedscale instead of this one Tongue
Would it please be possible to get a previous version of this plugin
one that will work on MW3 version 1.4.382

I have a working jump height plugin but i am very new to creating my own
and i wanted the abillity to turn it on and off or even tie it into permissions

if you would not like to give out old versions please could you possibly teach me how to modify the working one i have to add these features.

thankyou very much in advance.
(04-24-2012, 05:20)illestkiller Wrote: [ -> ]Would it please be possible to get a previous version of this plugin
one that will work on MW3 version 1.4.382

I have a working jump height plugin but i am very new to creating my own
and i wanted the abillity to turn it on and off or even tie it into permissions

if you would not like to give out old versions please could you possibly teach me how to modify the working one i have to add these features.

thankyou very much in advance.

I don't have the old versions anymore. You would have to find the old offsets.
Quote:I don't have the old versions anymore. You would have to find the old offsets.

dont worry i managed to get it to do what i want now
thanks anyway though
SUGGESTION:

Allow us to set custom speed/gravity/jumpheight/fall damage for specific dsar files. For example, we have an SnD class on my mixed gamemode server and I would like to make that normal, but I would also like the speed on the Free for All gamemode to be increased. Would this be possible? thanks Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17