ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Ranked Dedicated Server Unlocker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(11-22-2011, 15:10)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]K, Found the problem on WineHQ: CreateProcess isn't implemented correctly and they don't even have plans to do so...
Will work on a fix.
Works on Linux.

place the MW3_Rank.exe next to your iw5mp_server.exe and start it with ".\\iw5mp_server.exe" as parameter.

How would i be able to pass on other parameter such as the query port?
rank exe Patch 1.4 does not work, 1.3 worked once!
(11-22-2011, 16:02)Snowy Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]How would i be able to pass on other parameter such as the query port?

Currently no option.
v 0.22 has support to pass parameters to iw5mp_server.exe
Read first post for details
Nothing is clear 0.22 does not work either! How to make and what options are also not clear! I downloaded and gave friends from here - everything works!
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-1-4-...files.html
(11-22-2011, 16:23)greeen Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing is clear 0.22 does not work either! How to make and what options are also not clear! I downloaded and gave friends from here - everything works!
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-1-4-...files.html

Example:
wine MW3_Rank.exe ".\\iw5mp_server.exe" +start_map_rotate

Also without the console output I can't help you.
Here is my bat file:

Code:
start iw5mp_server.exe +set dedicated 2 +set sv_config "server.cfg" +set net_queryPort 27015 +set net_port 27015 +set net_authPort 8766 +set net_masterServerPort 27017 +start_map_rotate

what I'm doing wrong?
Spaces between the commands and the + sign.

Also a query port is one number. Not 4.
Same with masterServerPort.
I corrected it, I simply copied the wrong, to change my message! But I do not work your server! In version 1.3 worked!
version 0.22 doesn't work completely with the extra parameters..

input: wine mw3_rank.exe ".\\iw5mp_server.exe" +set sv_config "server.cfg"
output: .\iw5mp_server.exe "+set" "sv_config" "server.cfg"

got some other parameters for ports and stuff, and they aren't loading correctly, as in the parameters aren't given trough to the dedicated server.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12