ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Ranked Dedicated Server Unlocker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hi! I'm trying to run the ranked server using wine like this:

wine MW3_Rank.exe ".\\iw5mp_server.exe" +start_map_rotate

The output says:

failed to create drawable

(firefox:7508): Gtk-WARNING **: Imposible encontrar el motor de temas en la ruta al _modulo: pixmap,

(firefox:7508): Gtk-WARNING **: Imposible encontrar el motor de temas en la ruta al _modulo: pixmap,

------------------------------------

And the popup window with the ItsMods logo says on bottom: MW3 dedicated server not found

Some help would be great, thanks!
(12-06-2011, 20:07)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Does it say somewhere it's compatible with WINE?
I don't think so

Yes, search for page 7 in this thread..
Yep my fault sorry Tongue
just deleted the post xD
You'll have to wait for nova to come online
For me it worked like
Code:
wine MW3_Rank.exe ".\\iw5mp_server.exe" +set dedicated 2 +set sv_maprotation default +start_map_rotate

You of course may need to install DirectX and VCRedist from the /redist/ subfolder.
sorry but what are the difference with the unlocker and the cracked exe here http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...files.html is the server with the unlocker lagfree or what can anyone explain me Huh
(12-07-2011, 20:12)platanos Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but what are the difference with the unlocker and the cracked exe here http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...files.html is the server with the unlocker lagfree or what can anyone explain me Huh

This one is automatic.

Server CPU checks are no longer removed with the update (1.4.368) however the ranked server still works. Just had to drop number of players to 8.
can u run steam after it has started up?
(12-23-2011, 01:15)zachw1487 Wrote: [ -> ]can u run steam after it has started up?
Yea?

(12-23-2011, 01:15)zachw1487 Wrote: [ -> ]can u run steam after it has started up?

yes you can
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12