ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Dogs Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(12-12-2010, 00:24)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]You need better pack-a-punched weapons and most importantly different type of creatures other than dogs.

If you think you're so smart then what creatures? A carepackage monster? Dodgy

EDIT - Anyway, I've got 'wall weapons' working. What I need to do now is add more upgradable weapons in the Pack-A-Punch 'database', add machines to each map and add wall weapons to each map... Dodgy

ETA? I have no idea? Maybe next week? I am finishing school next Wednesday. Tongue
(12-12-2010, 01:42)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2010, 00:24)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]You need better pack-a-punched weapons and most importantly different type of creatures other than dogs.

If you think you're so smart then what creatures? A carepackage monster? Dodgy

EDIT - Anyway, I've got 'wall weapons' working. What I need to do now is add more upgradable weapons in the Pack-A-Punch 'database', add machines to each map and add wall weapons to each map... Dodgy

ETA? I have no idea? Maybe next week? I am finishing school next Wednesday. Tongue

A carepackage monster? xDD

but sorry master... but i saw the last vid and all the weapon boxes
where boogy trap stuff... thats lame couldnt u find a nice moddel?

P.S every zombie modd isnt complete whitout thundergun+Raygun xDD
Master if you will use a carepackage AFTER mod support, I'll personally kill you. You won't use CP after mod support right? you will use custom models? I hope so Wink
nice work
(12-12-2010, 11:55)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]Master if you will use a carepackage AFTER mod support, I'll personally kill you. You won't use CP after mod support right? you will use custom models? I hope so Wink

Rip it from SP? lols, I don't really know about mod support. Not sure about the possiblities and that would probably mean re-doing the mod. DodgyDodgy
(12-13-2010, 06:27)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2010, 11:55)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]Master if you will use a carepackage AFTER mod support, I'll personally kill you. You won't use CP after mod support right? you will use custom models? I hope so Wink

Rip it from SP? lols, I don't really know about mod support. Not sure about the possiblities and that would probably mean re-doing the mod. DodgyDodgy

OOOHH You didn't here??? Treyarch confirmed mod tools (Like in WAW) are coming to BO in March. sooo that means CUSTOM MAPS, CUSTOM MODELS, INSANE MODDING!

(01-02-2011, 02:31)superbomb17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2010, 06:27)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]

OOOHH You didn't here??? Treyarch confirmed mod tools (Like in WAW) are coming to BO in March. sooo that means CUSTOM MAPS, CUSTOM MODELS, INSANE MODDING!

Site ur source for custom maps. cause they are releasing a dlc so letting us make custom maps = retarded
Mod support = custom maps..
Kinda dumb of treyarch if they release modtools before dlc, people will remake the dlc, and let people download it for free. And they maybe even don't release custom map making tools. Who knows?
(01-02-2011, 17:36)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda dumb of treyarch if they release modtools before dlc, people will remake the dlc, and let people download it for free. And they maybe even don't release custom map making tools. Who knows?

dind think about that.

Pages: 1 2 3 4