ItsMods

Full Version: Singleplayer modding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-12-2011, 10:54)fudge2 Wrote: [ -> ]Placing the IWD file in the main folder and putting a zz_ in front of it is the first thing I tried. This does not work, unfortunately. It won't load the file.

I am really only trying to edit minor gun stats and the FX files for singleplayer. That's it. I wish there were tutorials for SP modding. There seems to be no community in this regard; at least not like back during Call of Duty 1 and 2.

That sucks about not being able to launch my mod. Since it's SP, I obviously can't launch it through the menu like in MP. Is there not another way?

I said that you have to make a .IWD if it's just necessary...
Such files as .IWI's has to be in .IWD's, the rest has to be in a .FF file, which you later replace with a original one.
Nyan Cat
uh lol wrong section,
this is impossible for now, or use Lost4686's method
Well, regardless of my modding problem thread being mistakenly put in the modding problems section, I appreciate the real help I got. It's clear that it is possible to edit it somehow, but it looks like nobody has really tried. Lost's method seems reasonable for zombie singleplayer, so there must be a way to do it for campaign singleplayer as well.

Oh well, I'll wait for a mod tools patch that probably won't ever come.
Pages: 1 2