ItsMods

Full Version: Vote NOW for the best Mod [Contest]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(09-20-2011, 18:36)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2011, 18:31)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck azu and his steam group fanboys. :p

Funny fact; Nobody voted for me cause of my group.

i hate you, group

Lol, then just forget about the "steam group" part
(09-20-2011, 18:38)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2011, 18:36)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2011, 18:31)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck azu and his steam group fanboys. :p

Funny fact; Nobody voted for me cause of my group.

i hate you, group

Lol, then just forget about the "steam group" part

hahahah
I voted for everybody. Troll
Thank to @baiketsu , @Chronalis , @FCF-Steve , @greeen , @iBanana , @ipwnedyou , @JariZ , @Romuald27 , @rotceh_dnih , @SE7EN , @tadej for their vote, I will continue to update my mod, new texures, new models, new weapons, new bonus, more gameplay.

And, sometimes I did not sleep for developing my mod, because I can only realy work on modding the week end.
(09-20-2011, 19:00)Romuald27 Wrote: [ -> ]I voted for everybody. Troll

Thx, now i have 4 votes.
(09-20-2011, 19:29)hitmax Wrote: [ -> ]Thank to @baiketsu , @Chronalis , @FCF-Steve , @greeen , @iBanana , @ipwnedyou , @JariZ , @Romuald27 , @rotceh_dnih , @SE7EN , @tadej for their vote, I will continue to update my mod, new texures, new models, new weapons, new bonus, more gameplay.

And, sometimes I did not sleep for developing my mod, because I can only realy work on modding the week end.

That's all nice and stuff, but it's a contest entry and should be voted on for what it contains in the release, not what you promise to do.
Just my 2 cents.
(09-20-2011, 19:35)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2011, 19:29)hitmax Wrote: [ -> ]Thank to @baiketsu , @Chronalis , @FCF-Steve , @greeen , @iBanana , @ipwnedyou , @JariZ , @Romuald27 , @rotceh_dnih , @SE7EN , @tadej for their vote, I will continue to update my mod, new texures, new models, new weapons, new bonus, more gameplay.

That's all nice and stuff, but it's a contest entry and should be voted on for what it contains in the release, not what you promise to do.
Just my 2 cents.

Agreed. You deserve an OMA
Ok but I say just that I will continue to update regularly my mod.
Vote in terms of what is already in my mod Tongue
wow, if you continue this mod will be perfect.....good luck and job, have fun
(09-20-2011, 19:35)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]That's all nice and stuff, but it's a contest entry and should be voted on for what it contains in the release, not what you promise to do.
Just my 2 cents.

Yea but using RTD code, isnt that a bit easy to?

Random weapon per lvl, I mean its not that hard to do?

You run a random int function at every lvls+ maybe some power ups I think

Any way agree that people vote for their friends

Thats my 5 cents Troll

I like the concept, but doesnt mean its not easy to do

(PS: [Request] Shotgun from all CODs gun game)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19