ItsMods

Full Version: Vote NOW for the best Mod [Contest]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(09-20-2011, 15:50)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]1.) ItsGungame wins only because evryone loves azu. and not because mod is cool -_- this is what i dislike in most contests. people vote for their friends and not for really good mods.

I agree.

(09-20-2011, 14:38)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2011, 14:09)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]@doh! , how to revote ?

Click on delete your vote, and than make a revote.

where is the delete button?
there is none, and well you cant force people to dislike a mod just because they like the modder
On the other hand, I'm unable to win MW3
@g-man i suddenly started liking you again Tongue
(09-20-2011, 16:51)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@g-man i suddenly started liking you again Tongue

Totaly agree on that one! But after all, it's for the players. Thats why we release it!
it is a good programmed mod, especially having the arms of Duke Nukem

pity that the double barrel is not centered exactly

and the fact that there is an evolution (in the sense that it takes a number of kill, to get powerful weapons: the RPG) it adds suspense
(09-20-2011, 18:30)baiketsu Wrote: [ -> ]it is a good programmed mod, especially having the arms of Duke Nukem

and the fact that there is an evolution (in the sense that it takes a number of kill, to get powerful weapons: the RPG) it adds suspense

I can't tell if that's an automatic translator or just a person speaking a really weird english.
Fuck azu and his steam group fanboys. :p
(09-20-2011, 18:30)baiketsu Wrote: [ -> ]it is a good programmed mod, especially having the arms of Duke Nukem

Um the last sentence i didnt exactly get but i totally agree with you, it's one of the most Awesome est mod's out there and it really deserves more vote then ItsGunGame (no offense but hitmax just had more work and he's mod has alot of more stuff)
(09-20-2011, 18:31)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck azu and his steam group fanboys. :p

Funny fact; Nobody voted for me cause of my group.

i hate you, group
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19