ItsMods

Full Version: [contest]Leipe GunGame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi,
I have the same problem,I want load the mod on my unranked server but I don't know what write inside the server.cfg...
Please help us !!!
(08-22-2012, 02:05)Paperinik89 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have the same problem,I want load the mod on my unranked server but I don't know what write inside the server.cfg...
Please help us !!!

I am having the same issue.....don't know what to do about a server.cfg

If anyone can help me with my noob issue I'd appreciate it.
Can one put this mod hardcore?
Sorry about my late response, had some other things to do lately. I will try to look at all the cases, and try to fix it.
I think its kind of bullshit when i see any of the servers that run my mod, deleted the credits. Anyway, i hope to tell you guys more in a couple of days! If someone wants to help me i would appreciate that!
(10-18-2012, 09:12)Dountill Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about my late response, had some other things to do lately. I will try to look at all the cases, and try to fix it.
I think its kind of bullshit when i see any of the servers that run my mod, deleted the credits. Anyway, i hope to tell you guys more in a couple of days! If someone wants to help me i would appreciate that!

credit stealing is normal, sadly
Otherwise news for the mode hardcore?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7