ItsMods

Full Version: Remove HUD element
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
shouldn't it be self delete(); ?
that would delete the player. what
try destroyelem()
azumikkel what the fuck man you lost my respect towards you.

you, YOU made a thread in "modding problems"?
add isdefined() everywhere
(09-13-2011, 21:17)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]azumikkel what the fuck man you lost my respect towards you.

you, YOU made a thread in "modding problems"?

It's been fucking with me for 5 hours+

This shit isn't normal! Like, since when does 'delete();' give a lagspike? Yeah, that one took me 3.5 hours to find, simply because it's so retarded and never happened before. THEN it starts running notifies without me telling it to, THEN it won't remove the elements, and now I've got a warning Fuu
Something that I would consider logical would be that the event that this listens for gets fired a bazillion times a second:
Code:
ret = self waittill_any_return("powerup_kill", "powerdown");
It could have something to do with the values you put into the the square brackets for the "HudLevelName" variable. Doesn't "self.pers["LVL"]]" give the current level you're on? And later when you try to destroy the elem, you write

HudLevelName[self.pers["LVL"]-1] destroy();

Which might be causing an error. At the moment, I can't see why you did that :S
(09-13-2011, 22:08)Phl3x_ Wrote: [ -> ]It could have something to do with the values you put into the the square brackets for the "HudLevelName" variable. Doesn't "self.pers["LVL"]]" give the current level you're on? And later when you try to destroy the elem, you write

HudLevelName[self.pers["LVL"]-1] destroy();

Which might be causing an error. At the moment, I can't see why you did that :S

HudLevelName[self.pers["LVL"]-1]

which, let's say, would be

HudLevelName[2] is just a hud element.
Pages: 1 2 3