ItsMods

Full Version: What could be the reason for this error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2vmab86.jpg]
(08-12-2011, 18:58)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]....

Same error occurred for me too after my server ran without crashing for a few days.
Seems that files keep loading until there is no memory left (TBH not sure why though)

Is the error common or is it first time?
(08-12-2011, 19:05)[CoDBOMod]Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2011, 18:58)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]....

Same error occurred for me too after my server ran without crashing for a few days.
Seems that files keep loading until there is no memory left (TBH not sure why though)

Is the error common or is it first time?

I'm pretty sure the server 'restarts' every time a new map is loaded, so this seems weird.
How can I fix it?
try to make your script more efficient. If you have 3 loops to do certain things put them in 1 loop etc. Also try to remove whitespaces between functions etc.

It's a long shot but you could try.
I got the same error when I changed the sv_maxclients to 24 (while my server was 18) @ my ded. server
It would run on max 24 clients for a few hours but then kick everyone with that error and restart
anywayz i think its some kind of out of memory error, I guess your script takes to much RAM from the ded. server
Server crashes at least once every day because of the same error.
if you thread anythiing from onPlayerConnect or something make sure you include an
Code:
self endon("disconnect");
so you can be sure you don't have any extra code running on a client who left the game, slowly eating up more and more memory until it crashes

also if you thread something onPlayerSpawned include a
Code:
self endon("death");
so you don't start it again on the next spawn and have duplicate threads doing the same thing at the same time
never seen that error :o
well that error is really common for me, if i run my mod where i combined death machine and grim reaper (its ftw weapon fast rockets and powerfull =D) and if i shoot to many rockets in the air i get that error also it happends after like 1000 rockets or lesser idk, but i get several errors like 3 i think thats one of them also
Pages: 1 2