ItsMods

Full Version: [Inactive] [1.2] GoldenWrapper's Shotgun Battle Mod!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(08-21-2011, 13:01)Jaxn Wrote: [ -> ]It works perfectly in combat mode as it does on the server itself. It really has me baffled why the server name won't show in the browser. I've went through the files very closely and have no idea why it doesn't show but will keep trying. Wink

Again thanks for your time,

I got an answer from someone. All servers don't show up in the server list, cause it doesn't work that well. But other people (Besides you) May still be able to see it.
That thought did cross my mind. I have had it happen back earlier in the game but not for awhile now. I thought it may have been patched out but the glitch may be happening again I suspect. I'll test this in a couple of days to confirm if it just me who doesn't see it. Using the server for something else right now.

Thanks,

Make sure to vote on the donation poll!
Comment if you would like this mod to be updated to be better.
It could be cool, if you will add new shotguns ( ex: from cod4/cod5 ) and some hud/sounds
Wow i always loved the "Dragon Breath" in single player and you add it for multiplayer ?! I love it !
Hello, can you tell me how to install the server unranked?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7