ItsMods

Full Version: GSC Editing Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play against bots. OK well I put this in my GSC

self maps\mp\gametypes\_hardpoints::giveKillstreak("mortar_mp", "mortar_mp", true, false);
self takeAllWeapons();
self giveWeapon( "ak47_reflex_extclip_mp", 5, false );self GiveMaxAmmo("ak47_reflex_extclip_mp");
self giveWeapon( "m72_law_mp", 5, false );self GiveMaxAmmo("m72_law_mp");
self giveWeapon( "claymore_mp", 5, false );self GiveMaxAmmo("claymore_mp");

So I get the AK and LAW but I dont have any claymores. Also I can aim my mortars but none come down. Does anyone know what Im doing wrong?
I dont know if it work but try this:
Code:
self takeAllWeapons();
self maps\mp\gametypes\_hardpoints::giveKillstreak("mortar_mp", "mortar_mp", true, false);
self giveWeapon( "ak47_reflex_extclip_mp", 5, false );self GiveMaxAmmo("ak47_reflex_extclip_mp");
self giveWeapon( "claymore_mp", 5, false );self GiveMaxAmmo("claymore_mp");

Thats with the claymore i must test first

edit:
try this now:
Code:
self takeAllWeapons();
self giveWeapon("claymore_mp", 1);
If I put claymore first I start with a claymore in my hand. But if I switch weapons I cant go back to it. Its not just claymore, but any equipment. So Im thinking its some kind of bind issue. Or maybe something I have to add to the line. Thanks for trying man. I appreciate it.
(11-18-2010, 22:14)bill44445555 Wrote: [ -> ]If I put claymore first I start with a claymore in my hand. But if I switch weapons I cant go back to it. Its not just claymore, but any equipment. So Im thinking its some kind of bind issue. Or maybe something I have to add to the line. Thanks for trying man. I appreciate it.

i had the problem make a thread whit the weapon switch actionslot so whenever u press 1,2 the weapon will disapear and the new one pop's up Wink

Quote:i had the problem make a thread whit the weapon switch actionslot so whenever u press 1,2 the weapon will disapear and the new one pop's up Wink

What do you mean by "make a thread with the weapon switch actionslot"? Im new with gsc's.
(11-19-2010, 13:26)bill44445555 Wrote: [ -> ]i had the problem make a thread whit the weapon switch actionslot so whenever u press 1,2 the weapon will disapear and the new one pop's up Wink
Quote: What do you mean by "make a thread with the weapon switch actionslot"? Im new with gsc's.

im working on a sniper lobby Wink

w8 a day ill post it for you