ItsMods

Full Version: Melee Mod V1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
oh yeah, forgot about that Tongue
EPIC MOD

now this is the definition of melee only xD
i found some more things(idk if they work:S):

p_eb_knives_butcher
p_eb_knives_carver
p_eb_knives_cleaver
p_glo_beer_bottle_(world) without world could also
p_glo_hammer

gl with it
(08-09-2011, 21:27)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]i found some more things(idk if they work:S):

p_eb_knives_butcher
p_eb_knives_carver
p_eb_knives_cleaver
p_glo_beer_bottle_(world) without world could also
p_glo_hammer

gl with it

I know these, but they are in a bad position to use them with my melee animations, so I cant use them
Good mod man.

On top 10 iNext's Black ops mod.
(08-10-2011, 15:15)BraxPL Wrote: [ -> ]Good mod man.

On top 10 iNext's Black ops mod.

Of course Big Grin and V1 only show small stuff, working on V1.5, already got custom models for every classes
I dig the mod. Where did you find the Strangling, onetwo, rebirth_hands, or palmslap? I wanted to add bash with a butt of a guns. But I see the melee animations which only viewable to the player but not the enemy. it show the knife melee. So I wanted to put one of these in but I can't find them. Think you can help me out?
(08-12-2011, 12:14)elmopio Wrote: [ -> ]I dig the mod. Where did you find the Strangling, onetwo, rebirth_hands, or palmslap? I wanted to add bash with a butt of a guns. But I see the melee animations which only viewable to the player but not the enemy. it show the knife melee. So I wanted to put one of these in but I can't find them. Think you can help me out?

hum, sure Im not se7en Rolleyes , rebirth_hands_sp in misc weapons thats the punch
@Scripts18 are there any servers running this mod?
(08-12-2011, 15:23)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@Scripts18 are there any servers running this mod?

I dont even know, any way I need testers for my gametype else I cant progress
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8