ItsMods

Full Version: Melee Mod V1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thnx for adding me in the credits while i didnt actually do anything Tongue anyway awesome you released it, did you fix the trigger thing? Ps im still on vacation
(08-02-2011, 07:51)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Thnx for adding me in the credits while i didnt actually do anything Tongue anyway awesome you released it, did you fix the trigger thing? Ps im still on vacation

Yes I fixed it, gonna work on the classes for M.E. now, and go swim instead of stalking me Tongue
Interesting mod. My clan runs a knife and tomahawk only server. This is looking like a great mod to implement to it.

Here is a video I made for you. Hope you like it.

Great mod overall!
(08-03-2011, 19:14)Liquid_Don Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting mod. My clan runs a knife and tomahawk only server. This is looking like a great mod to implement to it.

Here is a video I made for you. Hope you like it.

Great mod overall!

Thx for making a video Smile Will work on custom gametypes now

If host a server for my mod, please tell me so I can join and have fun with you
Sure will!
(08-03-2011, 19:21)Liquid_Don Wrote: [ -> ]Sure will!

Oh forgot to say working on custom body models for the players Big Grin
great mod hope wye will take me for a tester as i love mods
(08-03-2011, 19:39)D3@DPR3DITOR Wrote: [ -> ]great mod hope wye will take me for a tester as i love mods

Lol just download it and test it Big Grin
i would add a bin, mobile phone, spoon, fork, cup, tea cup , chair, but it is good
Nice Mod!
A Saperka would be nice Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8