ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Does it have a virus?
does it have a virus?
(08-28-2011, 02:35)Bluefatty Wrote: [ -> ]Does it have a virus?
does it have a virus?

No, otherwise @d0h! would never have approved it.
(08-28-2011, 04:34)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 02:35)Bluefatty Wrote: [ -> ]Does it have a virus?
does it have a virus?

No, otherwise @d0h! would never have approved it.

Thanks sooo much!!!!!!!!
help i get fatal error. i open zombiE and i open the trainer but when i cklick the numpad nummbers i get the fatal errors. i changed the zombei money on a other key and pressed the key but it dont changed the money pls help!!
delete the config, start the trainer and a zombie match, a new config will be created and the trainer should work
i deleted the config . i start a game and then the rainer. it onyl says: load a solo zombei map and ensure your health is full. Continue? - ipress yes but it dont show the trainer window and the config fiel isnt in the file folder!
delete this file, config.c87

then start a new zombie map, then the trainer. hit pause as soon as the map loaded. then a new config.c87 should be created. restart the game and the trainer and it should work again

i downlaodet the tariner again i it still works. I noticed the hacks which are clored blue in the trainer dont work. for example infinitve ammo is blue. i cklcik infinitive ammo and black ops say fatal error!!
(07-31-2011, 18:14)allah_snackbar Wrote: [ -> ]doesn't work, just an infinite beep beep beep beep beep and keys don't respond.

Yah, same here. Just the constant "beep-beep". Should it matter if it's the steam version or not?
doesnt matter which version, both are the same. delete the c87 file (config), start the singleplayer, choose a zombie map, wait till its fully loaded, start the trainer and a new config file should be created. restart the game and the trainer should work

thats it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6