ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:Update: Added custom hotkeys. Choose your own
(07-31-2011, 18:14)allah_snackbar Wrote: [ -> ]doesn't work, just an infinite beep beep beep beep beep and keys don't respond.

I had this problem too, go into hotkeys.c87 and change the first number to 122 that's F11
I have the same problem but that 122 didn't worked. Sad
(08-02-2011, 09:13)black opi Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem but that 122 didn't worked. Sad

Is an apostrophe next to it? if so delete that.
i have a problem do this work to online
(08-02-2011, 09:13)black opi Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem but that 122 didn't worked. Sad

go to black ops then your hack and klik on settings
you see console: 223 wel u klik on it and then your press F11 Smile
(sorry for bad english) :p
(08-08-2011, 00:29)Geof.XIV Wrote: [ -> ]

go to black ops then your hack and klik on settings
you see console: 223 wel u klik on it and then your press F11 Smile
(sorry for bad english) :p

Console are still buggy for me, now i will Dl it again, for the rest after deleting craig87 file all works fine for me. Still the best ever trainer....
I can use it with optimized Bo online and i can still invite friends too online....

P.S. can i play dead Ops arcade in first person with console cmd? 'Cause now after open it game stuck and need cmd: \quit to exit...
(07-31-2011, 18:14)allah_snackbar Wrote: [ -> ]doesn't work, just an infinite beep beep beep beep beep and keys don't respond.

that hapen to me once...then i restarted the trainer then it worked perfectly
Is there a way to get this to work in fullscreen? I like fullscreen a lot as using window mode gets annoying after a while. Tongue
(08-08-2011, 22:38)rafix Wrote: [ -> ]

that hapen to me once...then i restarted the trainer then it worked perfectly

Thats it because the console key does not work sometimes! The beep signals that the console opend! and the beep beep beep beep comes from open ->close->open->close
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6