ItsMods

Full Version: cmMOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Glad i didn't pay for it, lol...
I heard MetPL (poland ftw) is re-coding cmMOD, so i guess cmMOD will be on higher level than ever before^.
(06-27-2011, 13:37)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]poland ftw
+1 for that Nyan Cat
He doesnt even have time to make me a simple 30 min thing, hes working so hard
(06-27-2011, 13:37)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]I heard MetPL (poland ftw) is re-coding cmMOD, so i guess cmMOD will be on higher level than ever before^.

True. I have seen it.
Maybe recreate cmMOD subforum?
I'll try to finish an as-is release of 3.5 within the next hours (5+). No new menu and stuff (metPL) is working on that.
What will you change inside? Bug fixes, improvements?
Probably nothing. Eekhoorn promised a completely updated version when Mod Tools would come. Now he says that he does not understand how Mod Tools work and in there found a reason to not release it. Personally I think this is kinda aso**** since he promised to release it for free after the release, so you will just get the version he charged money for until recently.
im sorry for being such a noob, but was eekhoorn the maker of cmmod for cod4, another question is cmmod just another word for promod?
there was no cmmod in 4, and its a shortcut from competitive matchmaking mod Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4