ItsMods

Full Version: cmMOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I didn't pay him anything, I'm not that stupid... I'm saying this from a 100% un-bias view.. ever since I seen him post on the forums asking for money for his mod I honestly thought he was a joke who basically sold out like treyarch did, irony?.. Also, He is moderator on most forums on this site, so he does represent you to an extent... I personally don't want the mod.

Just Sayin..
so when will the mod be released?
oooo can i release the 3.5 version????? Big Grin
(06-24-2011, 19:28)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]oooo can i release the 3.5 version????? Big Grin

Sure you can!
do it pls i want to upload it and play wars =)
(06-24-2011, 20:02)Wolli Wrote: [ -> ]do it pls i want to upload it and play wars =)

+1
(06-24-2011, 11:01)koil Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't pay him anything, I'm not that stupid... I'm saying this from a 100% un-bias view.. ever since I seen him post on the forums asking for money for his mod I honestly thought he was a joke who basically sold out like treyarch did, irony?.. Also, He is moderator on most forums on this site, so he does represent you to an extent... I personally don't want the mod.

Just Sayin..

So if someone works for the government and that guy also deals Cocaine in his free time, that means the government supports the use of Cocaine?

Cool story, bro
It does if they don't remove him once its publicly known, like what he's doing, nice logic. That was probably the worst analogy you could have used, you honestly just answered your own question while trying to insult me, that's a first.

Fail story, bro.
so anyone ever gonna release this mod?
(06-25-2011, 12:13)Wolli Wrote: [ -> ]so anyone ever gonna release this mod?

+1 ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4