ItsMods

Full Version: ANTI-STEALING MOD SYSTEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
And I'm sure 80% Nova will not be able to crack my system Tongue no passing. The only 20% he can do is just crack the programm I'm now making. Code changing is only way to bypass my system.
To surtek:
I need no money currently. I will be 5x time happy if they steal my idea.10x time happy if they will thank me and say I'm genius ^^. And 20x time happy if they will use my system and pay me for it.
(06-18-2011, 23:27)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]If people like your mod... they won't steal from you. Take an example: metPL. Nobody has stolen any credits of him ever.

But that's wrong.
I joined a WAR server two weeks ago and some faggot named hussi stole credit.
Also, people steal credit from RTD all the time. And AvM (Ivankec). In fact people have stolen credit from me so many times I've lost count. Yet some people still ask me why I am gonna charge for RTD v2.

You don't see people stealing credit from Ivankec's mods do you? There's a good reason for that.
(06-19-2011, 00:21)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]You don't see people stealing credit from Ivankec's mods do you? There's a good reason for that.

Nobody uses them ? c:
(06-19-2011, 01:28)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2011, 00:21)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]You don't see people stealing credit from Ivankec's mods do you? There's a good reason for that.

Nobody uses them ? c:

Exactly.
Who's Ivankec? None of his mods are important enough for me to remember.
@AZUMIKKE:L: I don't understand why you become so mad about some tard stealing credits. If someone would Google the modname this would result in them finding YOU, YOUR YouTube Channel and YOUR other mods.

If you charge for a mod, people will not steal credis but the first buyer will leak it (and let credits intentionally in and whine: shitty azu thought he could make money fo this. Here is for free!)
(06-19-2011, 11:00)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]@AZUMIKKE:L: I don't understand why you become so mad about some tard stealing credits. If someone would Google the modname this would result in them finding YOU, YOUR YouTube Channel and YOUR other mods.

Because eventually that's not what's going to happen.
(06-18-2011, 23:50)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2011, 23:47)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Some MORE facts...
1.) The anti-piracy system is already in use. Steam. Ta da!!!
2.) Yes, my system I invented can easily work with non-steam games and you know... I will really send messages to leading non-steam Russian development groups with suggestion to use my system Tongue

As you know, russians won't pay, they will steal (your idea) Wink.

ah well skidrow...ask them, they are pretty good in stealing
Also, if it relies on code obfuscation that won't work (I give your mods a week at max).
(06-19-2011, 00:21)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2011, 23:27)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]If people like your mod... they won't steal from you. Take an example: metPL. Nobody has stolen any credits of him ever.

But that's wrong.
I joined a WAR server two weeks ago and some faggot named hussi stole credit.
Also, people steal credit from RTD all the time. And AvM (Ivankec). In fact people have stolen credit from me so many times I've lost count. Yet some people still ask me why I am gonna charge for RTD v2.

You don't see people stealing credit from Ivankec's mods do you? There's a good reason for that.

Truly true trueness.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6