ItsMods

Full Version: ANTI-STEALING MOD SYSTEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
why so advanced?? you could easily put a password on you archive :S (in winrar or you other programm) DONE. that's all! why do you make a programm for that :S
(06-18-2011, 17:19)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]why so advanced?? you could easily put a password on you archive :S (in winrar or you other programm) DONE. that's all! why do you make a programm for that :S

how would the game figure out the password?
couldn't somebody upload the files still with the password?

I think WinRar archives are easy to crack btw
(06-18-2011, 17:27)[CoDBOMod]Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]I think WinRar archives are easy to crack btw
Confused u got a few millon years?

Hmm few facts...
1.) Adding password to archive and telling password only to friends makes mod private. And still anyone of your friends can upload archive to internet with password to archive in description. That is why I'm making a system.
2.) About VB. I work where I prefer. VB is Visual Basic, it is even in its name BASIC it is simpliest language of programming. What for shall I use C++ or something advanced if I can easily make same programm using easy and BASIC VB?
3.) Again, I'm not saying my idea is genius or this system is genius or making you download it... I just told you about what I'm currently working at now. So I have no idea why most of you are so annoyed by this thread.
inb4 flamewar.

WAIT, I AM THE ADMIN.
Stop it!
I did nothing Tongue
Just told people of what I'm working at + answered their questions. Nova, you are not right, no flamewar actually.
there is a easy way of cracking .zip archives. You can only brute force .rars though
Again, stop talking about this theory on how it will work. Clearly it is not a password protected archive.
If you can put passwords on .iwd files you could just put an xuid check in the mod.
Well.. is it possible to put password on?
no. it is really possible but putting password is same like making private mod. i just want mod !NOT PRIVATE! community mods cannot be stolen. downloaded only from this site and cannot be copied.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6