ItsMods

Full Version: Change Campaign default weapon loadout (PS3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all I'm not a modder but I have looking around to see of there are any mods or scripts for changing the weapons in the Modern Warfare 3 Campaign but all I see are things like "super jumping" and other cheat-like things in multiplayer. I have it on PS3 but if you have a solution for PC that will do too.

The thing is I find the campaign to be incredibly boring plus lacking imagination and variety but one thing I could never get my head around was the lack of weapon variety, and that there are plenty of guns in multiplayer that don't even make an appearence in singleplayer (such as the MP7). Too many times do you start a mission with the M4, and it even has the exact same attachments in "Goalpost" and "Return To Sender". The worst offender has to be "Down The Rabbit Hole" were Yuri starts with a M4 with an ACOG that doesn't even zoom in that much and a G36C with a Red Dot Sight. Why the hell would you carry 2 assault rifles? If it were up to me I'd give him a assault rifle with a Thermal Scope for long range and a shotgun for close range.

Sorry for the long rant about something that I'm sure many people haven't even considered but I just want to make the campaign a bit less boring.
i think if you mess around with cheat engine and weapon hex values you could get a whole lot further
just google around
Well if GSC modding is possible then some weapons you can do. As not all weapon assets are compiled into a map.
Or whatever hackish tool there is just spawn and give a weapon most won't exist as again it's not compiled/loaded.
(04-25-2015, 23:22)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Well if GSC modding is possible then some weapons you can do. As not all weapon assets are compiled into a map.
Or whatever hackish tool there is just spawn and give a weapon most won't exist as again it's not compiled/loaded.

gsc modding would be so awesome in mw3